NOTE: I am currently offering all services via telehealth at this time.
I use a holistic, strengths-based approach, collaborating with you to envision your preferred reality and develop goals for your therapeutic work, and then to incorporate your unique background, culture, and beliefs to identify the unique strategies that will help you meet those goals.
You are free to discuss your issues in a non-judgmental, confidential, and safe environment.
• Anxiety and Depression
• Developmental Trauma
• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
• Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
• Internal Family Systems (IFS)
• Adolescent (14-18)
• College/Graduate Students
• Young Adults
• New/Expectant Parents
Approach to Treatment
With most of my clients, therapy progresses in two main phases:
• First we focus on improving day-to-day functioning by developing coping strategies to manage symptoms of depression, anxiety, or PTSD. In this phase I use techniques from CBT, DBT, and EMDR Resourcing.
• As things begin to feel more manageable, we transition to identifying and working to heal the root cause(s) of your mental health challenges. Most unwanted behaviors, thoughts, emotions, and psychosomatic symptoms are driven by underlying (and sometimes unconscious) emotional learnings that define the way we view ourselves, others, and the world in general. These negative emotional learnings can be transformed through memory reconsolidation, which I help my clients accomplish through IFS-Informed EMDR.